Friday, April 1, 2011

Brand New Stage for My Life

Well....after busy for my final year project, final exam, assignments for my final semester of my degree, finally everything were settle down yesterday..yupee:P
After 4 years of university life...finally come to the end...waoh...already 4 years...really cant believe it...is just like i just enter UNITEN few months ago...haha...time past damn damn fast....i wondering how am cross over this 4 years of university life...how??how??how??..actually is nt important anymore..cos i hv already overcome it...GREAT JOB...Liew Sueh Yin...*******<>
Today, 1st of april 2011...."APRIL FOOL"...is also a brand new stage of my life....no more study life..no more sing k session during class break time...no more shopping during class time...and many many more "wulia" things...i'm now a FULL TIME worker...not lik last time...still can "snake" due to study...have to do well planning for my future....GAMBATE girl.....all de best....
There will b more updates for my brand new stage of life...be patient and wait..:P

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck in your new life!!! v got boss next time dy..wee^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx bb...haha...san san also bcome boss soon...^^

    ReplyDelete