Friday, May 6, 2011

Student Xchange Program 17 apr 2011 ~ 30 april 2011(Kazakhstan)

Just back from my two weeks "holidays" aha....actually i had participated a student xhcange program to Kazakhstan...at first my parents donot agree me to attend this program...because they havent heard bout this country before...haha...but at last i successfully change they mind to allow me participate this program...

On the day depart from KLIA...i got a lil bit scare...scare that i cant take care of myself for this two weeks..this is the first time i went oversea without any family and frens...haha..proud of myself now..cos i able to gaotim myself....:))

I have learned a lot during this trip..it is a wonderful and unforgetable trip for me...i have visited many places in this two weeks time..all this places all great...is hard to explain in word..so i will let the pictures to xplain all this...

river at charyn,canyon...nice place..the water is freezing

musuem alamaty,kazakhstan

charyn,canyon again..my favourite place..just 80km to china



No comments:

Post a Comment