Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hot..Tired..

2009.4.23
Oh my godness..wat weather is this having in malaysia nowdays..hot til i wana take off my clothe n jump into de swimming pool...this type of weather reali make ppl feel asleep during class exspecially afternoon class...n i have my class from 12 to 4...reli sleepy during this 4 hours class...add up with de lecture reli can sleep in de class lik a pig...haha..after 4 hours class...have my lunch with my fren..then come bac to my lovely home..n i plan 2 take a nap..but unfortunately...my bro bring his fren come bac at this moment...n make my plan gone..cant sleep at de living room..haha...later ppl c image destroy..then jus sit in front de tv...finally..my bro n his fren left...but dy 7 sumting but i was very tired that time..so i dcide 2 sleep 4 haf n hour then wake up n cook dinner 4 my family..but de stupid me was overslept..i awake during my mum was bac..then faster help my mum 2 cook n then take a nice bath..wao..reli tired 2day...act din do muc thing 2day but duno y feel very tired..izit bcos of de weather?o bcos of my mood?

6 comments:

  1. yea..is bcz of de weather..haha..
    go back ur room sleep then..
    so pity cant sleep...
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. evyday sleep sleep sleep de wo..
    dont sleep during class la..affect me later de lo..hooiyoo..

    ReplyDelete
  3. meiyen>>
    haha..then u shud noe wat u shud do dy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaha Spoil Image huh sleep Infront TV. The person pretend never see anything then can ad lo ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. CloverD>>but i cant mar..sure spoilt also..

    ReplyDelete