Sunday, April 19, 2009

Special Sem Started

2009.4.20
Well , 2day i'm going to start my new sem study life..actually duno y avtime when a new sem started i will quite xcited...erm..mayb bcos can meet up wif my gang of frens...n can started also the crazy study life wif them..hehe..n last 2 day i got my previous sem result...erm... actually quite dissappointed la..cos i though i can get more than 3 pointer but...i dint...i jus get 2.8 onli...bcos of my statistic jus get A-...in my aspectation i will get A 4 tis subject cos i quite confident on tis subject...n also my liberal studies subject...also ingat will get A...but duno y jus got B-..oh my godness...sad of my "pretty"result..by de way...result is out i cant make ani change on it animore..wat i can do is...tell mysef..dy very good la..compare to 1st sem...pointer increase...n no subject failed...i can make it better in tis special sem...yeah...sueh yin liew u can do it..b confident 2 ursef ya....al de best..

No comments:

Post a Comment